PROPOSAL FOR (MBA) INTERNSHIP REPORT
Topic: Problems of Private Universities of Bangladesh: The case study of Eastern University
Dr. Syed Golam Maola
Department of Management Studies
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Dhaka
Md. Miraj Hossen
MBA 7th Batch
...view middle of the document...
* To observe and analyze the performance of some institutions and make a comparisons between Private and Public Universities Education Systems in the Country.
In order to make the report more meaningful and presentable, two sources of data and information will been used widely. The sources of data are---
a) The Primary Sources:
* Collecting information through Questionnaire based Survey from Faculties from some Universities and the respective officials and Staffs,
* Collecting information from the students through Questionnaire and also face to face conversation,
* Informal conversation as well as a direct interview with all other relating authorities to the Private Universities.
b) The Secondary Sources:
* Reports and publication of University Grant Commission (UGC)
* Various Publications of BANBEIS, Education Ministry, and others.
* Different columns of Newspapers, Magazines and Journals regarding the issues.
* The internet was also used as a theoretical source of information.
In conducting the study I shall follow an exploratory approach. In collecting and analyzing data I will follow a deductive approach. I will present my findings in both theoretical and graphical by making a comparison with the problems and prospects of public and private universities education system in Bangladesh. Analyzing the total issues, I will use some statistical tools like as Correlation, Regressions, Central Tendency and some other methods.
My target is to be find out the ----
* Prevailing Problems and prospects of the respective field.
* Growth of private universities in Bangladesh.
* Future of the higher education through these institutions.
* Identify the weakness of this sector and also give suggestions for improving its services and how to develop their promotional activities.
* Recommends for the overall development of the sector and how to ensure the Quality of Education.
* Prevailing Unfair practices of this sector
SUMMARY OF THE WHOLE REPORT
The report will be covered the following issues and pages:
i. Certification from Supervisors
ii. Executive Summary
iii. Letter of Acknowledgement
iv. Letter of Transmittal
v. Table of Contents
vi. Part contents:
Serial no | Parts/ Chapters | Particulars/ Discussing Issues |
1 | Part 01 | Introductory Issues/ Preliminary Speech |
2 | Part 02 | Background of the Sector |
3 | Part 03 | Body of the Report |
4 | Part 04 | Problems and Prospects of Private Universities in Bangladesh |
5 | Part 05 | Comparison of Some universities in...