In this assignment I am going to be explaining the role of effective communication and interpersonal interaction in a health and social care context, disusing theories of communication and assessing the role of effective communication and interpersonal interaction in health and social care with reference to theories of communication.
Effective communication and interaction in health and social helps to understand a situation or person in a better way, it enables the person to have a good understanding of the problem and builds up trust and respect also this can help the person get the best advice and help possible. Sometimes our message can be misunderstood or we misunderstand someone and ...view middle of the document...
* The fifth stage is when the message is translated into a different language for the person to understand if needed.
* The sixth stage is when the person understands the meaning what you have said.
Tuckman has 5 stages of development forming, storming, norming, performing and adjoring this was added in 1977.
* Forming is often referred to when people meet for the first time and share information and learn about each other and get to know one another.
* Storming involves strife and pressure which can in most cases lead to arguments about how something is being done or something that isn’t done during the group.
* Norming is when the group comes together and they give views on their group values whether there done consciously or unconsciously.
* Performing is when the group comes together and they all have established the values and expectations this would shows that the group has effectively worked together.
* Adjoring is the final stage and the group separates and the task is ended they also feel a sense of a pride.
Many different people, ethnic groups, professions and work cultures have their own special words, phrases and speech patterns. Most of these groups may be referred to as different speech communicates. Many people may feel left out and sometimes...