Unit 5. Problem Set1. Unit 5 Problems
1) Which of the following account lockout policy modifications could you make to ensure that user passwords cannot be intercepted by analyzing captured packets? Disbale the store passwords using reversible encryption policy. |
2) Which of the following mechanisms is most often used in firewall rules to allow traffic on to the network? Port numbers |
3) Which of the following NTFS features is incompatible with EFS encryption? Compression |
4) Which of the following command-line parameters will prevent a program executed using Runas.exe from accessing the elevated user’s encrypted files? /noprofile |
5) Which of the ...view middle of the document...
Exercise 1. SecurityFrom: Systems AdminTo: ManagerThe 25 workstations running Windows 7 should all have some sort of Anti-Virus protection, especially if they all have internet access. What you should do is have the firewall set up for all the workstations to allow certain access for each station. This will protect each workstation from getting most viruses as well as from looking at websites that they aren’t supposed to be looking at, at work. |