Training is the process for provide the necessary skilled staff to do the work effectively, skilfully and qualitatively. Training employees is not continuous, but it is cyclical, given at a specified time. General training will be given to an expert or professional in a related field or work. Training is required at every stage of the work, everyone at work. In order to maintain themselves and rapidly changing technology, ideas, values and environmental updates, training plays a vital role. Training programs, the quality of work is necessary, any increase in staff at all levels of the organization. When a person moves from one assignment to another of a different nature, it ...view middle of the document...
Recurrent training is training that is scheduled at periodic intervals in order to keep employee skill abilities at a maximum level. Recurrent training often occurs in human security relates to certain industries, such as medical and aerospace. Recurrent training can be outsourced, provided by a visiting instructor, or performed by instructors from a corporate training department. A very important role to play Human Resources organizational success. Human resources are the people, the staff and management of the organization. Human resource management is an organizational function and related people, such as pay, recruitment, performance management, training people and trading issues. Therefore, human resource management is vital to the organization. Effective management of financial and human resources depends on the market. Therefore, there is a need to organize the size and nature of human resources, regardless of effective management.
2.1 IMPLEMENTING AN EMPLOYEE TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Based on adult learning principles, here is a checklist for a successful employee learning experience:
1. The employees are participating in activities during the learning process
2. The work experiences and knowledge that employees bring to each learning situation are used as a resource
3. The learning opportunity promotes positive self-esteem
4. The goals of the employee training or development program are clear
5. The employees are given an opportunity to reinforce what they learn by practicing
6. A practical and problem-centered approach based on real examples is used
7. The learning environment is informal, safe and supportive
8. The employees are involved in determining the knowledge, skills and abilities to be learned
9. The individual employee is shown respect
10. New material is connected to the employee's past learning and work experience
For employee training and development to be successful, management should:
1. Provide a well-crafted job description - it is the foundation upon which employee training and development activities are built
2. Support staff when they identify learning activities that make them an asset to your organization both now and in the future
3. Develop a good understanding of the knowledge, skills and abilities that the organization will need in the future. What are the long-term goals of the organization and what are the implications of these goals for employee development? Share this knowledge with staff
4. Look for learning opportunities in every-day activity. Was there an incident with a client that everyone could learn from? Is there a new government report with implications for the organization?
5. Explain the employee development process and encourage staff to develop individual development plans
6. Provide training required by employees to meet the basic competencies for the job. This is usually the supervisor's...