2.1 Management Commitment to quality-
* Top Management need to commit to quality they need to demonstrate that they are serious and show their commitment trough action.
* Top Management needs to set up a quality policy that they believe in and needs to encompass it in all departments of the organization.
* Top Management should accept their responsibility and commitment to the quality policy and show their commitment.
* The middle management has to grasp the concept and the principles as they will be explaining the principles to the people whom they are responsible for. Middle management need to ensure that their own commitment is communicated.
* Controls, ...view middle of the document...
* Materials and service needs to be tendered out, and go through an Audit process to ensure that the service or product id of desired quality and can meet the requirements effectively.
* Concentrate of the prevention rather than the detection philosophy.
* Quality problems can be avoided if proper quality assurance is in place, with planned systems and activities. This can be controlled by the establishments of a Quality managements system.
* Identify the problems before they happen and learn from past mistakes to prevent them from reoccurring.
* Educate and train for Quality improvement.
* Training ensures that the company’s procedures and requirements are met and are consistent with a set procedure.
* Training people is essential to improve on quality consciously.
* Measure customer’s satisfaction.
* Create a feedback system, be involved with the customer.
* Make sure the customer’s needs are met and responded to.
* Review the Quality management system to maintain progress.
* The quality systems need to be reviewed to update with mew systems and development, this will ensure that the company grows with the market.
* The quality policy needs to be reviewed to ensure its effectiveness.
2.3 Culture Changes
* Behaviors based on people interacting.
* Our interactions are based on the company’s requirements; we have to make an appointment to see our Head of the department with his secretary.
* Norms resulting from working groups.
* Our norm is to start every Monday 9 am with our Weekly QA meeting.
* Dominant values adopted by the organization.