TEXAS ROAD RULES TEST
1. Passenger car or truck (with a manufacturers rated carrying capacity of not more tan 1500 pounds) which of the following must use safety belts?
1.) Only the driver.
2.) Only the driver and front seat passengers.
3.) All passengers.
4.) Only the front seat passengers.
2. You have an accident in which someone is injured, you should
1.) Carefully help anyone who might be hurt, and send for skilled help as quickly as possible.
2.) Assume that the victim is not injured if he says he is not.
3.) Immediately pick up the victim and take him to the hospital in your car.
3.) Speed up to get out of his way.
4.) Sound your horn and wave to warn him.
8. A solid yellow line on your side of the center stripe means
1.) Do no pass.
2.) Slow down.
3.) Traffic signal ahead.
4.) You are on a multiple lane highway.
9. You must give a signal either by hand, arm, or by signal device
1.) Only at night
2.) Only if the other traffic is affected by your movement.
3.) Anytime you change lanes.
4.) Only if you are driving a car or truck.
10. When a vehicle ahead of you stop to let a pedestrian pass in front of it, you should
1.) Sound your horn.
2.) Overtake to the right.
3.) Overtake to the left.
4.) Stay in line and wait until the vehicle ahead proceeds.
11. When choosing your driving speed, the most important thing to consider is
1.) The time you have to travel.
2.) The condition of the other drivers
3.) The car you are driving
4.) The condition of the weather, traffic, road, car, and driver.
12. The dfdsfsf fine for a first conviction of driving without a valid driving license is
13. A posted speed limit of 55 means
1.) You can always lawfully drive 55mph on that road.
2.) You may drive 55mph only under favorable driving conditions.
3.) You may drive 60 mph as officers allow an extra 5 mph.
4.) You may drive 60mph day or night on that road.
14. If you are teaching a beginner to drive you must
1.) Be over 21 years old
2.) Be a licensed driver age 18 or over.
3.) Have a commercial license.
4.) Have had five years driving experience.
15. A person’s driver’s license will automatically be suspended if convicted of
1.) Four or more traffic violators
2.) Attempting to flee from a police officer.
3.) Possessing an else driver’s license.
4.) Failure to maintain financial responsibility.
16. as you near an intersection, you discover you are in the wrong lane for turning right as intended, therefore, you should
1.) wait until other pass and then get into the proper lane.
2.) Turn from the lane you are in if no cars are coming.
3.) Drive ahead until you can get into the proper lane, then turn at another intersection.
4.) Move quickly into the proper lane
17. A driver waiting to make a left turn when the traffic light turns green should
1.) Turn hurriedly ahead of oncoming traffic.
2.) Wait and turn on the next yellow signal.
3.) Signal and bluff other vehicles into stopping
4.) Turn only after there is no...