Studentereksamen August 2009
Torsdag d. 20. august
1. delprøve: kl. 09.00-10.00
Efter prøven afleveres dette hæfte med din besvarelse til en tilsynsførende.
|Elevens/kursistens navn: |
| ...view middle of the document...
I can’t risk to lose more money on the roulette.
I can’t risk losing more money on the roulette.
Udvidet tid, nogen verber følger “ing” form.
4. The tourist guide told them about it was extremely dangerous to go river rafting on that river.
The tourist guide told them that it was extremely dangerous to go river rafting on that river.
Præposition må ikke følges af “that” sætning, enten fjerne præpositionen, sætte et støtteord ind eller lave en “ing” form.
5. There is over 30 species of birds on this small island.
There are over 30 species of birds on this small island.
6. They needed some informations to decide whether what he said was correct.
They needed some information to decide whether what he said was correct.
Utælleligt substantive I ental.
7. The cat food was made by dead rats.
The cat food was made of dead rats.
Forkert præposition, “by” betyder den der har handlet/udført handlingen. “Of” bruges som det indgående materiale.
I hvert af nedenstående eksempler indgår en ledsætning (bisætning). Afgør for hvert eksempel, hvad der er ledsætningen. Sæt komma, hvor det er nødvendigt.
Although he had helped to set up the company, he felt no loyalty towards it.
1. The others waited, while Theresa led her horse away to the stables.
2. Unless you return to the UK, at once you are fired.
3. I wanted to paint her hatless, because every portrait of her had been done with her hat on.
4. He still looks around 20, although he’s now 28.
5. Although we both live at home, we actually don’t see much of each other during the week.
6. He had been like a lost soul, since his wife died.
7. If she hadn’t been screaming at the top of her voice, it would never have happened.
8. When the time comes for you to move on, it is worth taking stock for a moment.
Beskriv på dansk den sproglige stil i nedenstående uddrag af Andy Warhols dagbog, for eksempel med hensyn til ordvalg og sætningsopbygning. Gør rede for sammenhængen mellem tekstens stil og genre.
Tuesday, July 1, 1980
Got up early in the morning in order to meet Bob in order to meet Paloma and Lester at MOMA (cab $3). We went around the exhibit with Paloma,...