Study Guide: Unit 1 Quiz
Readings: Read all of the sections found under Course Home, including the Syllabus. Read about “Important Resources” found under Unit 1: Academic Tools Tab.
1. Instructors Information; what is it and where can you find it?
2. How can you contact technical support?
You can call the tech support team at 866-522-7747 and if that does not work then there is live support available Mon-Thurs 8am-midnight EST, Friday 8-6pm EST, Saturday 9-6pm EST, and Sunday 9-midnight EST.
3. What is the Career Network?
The Career Network is designed for students, graduates, and alumni. In the Career Network you can complete a work interest ...view middle of the document...
10. What is a project rubric, when should you use it and where can you find it?
A project rubric is a breakdown on how the assignment will be graded. Each rubric can be found in the syllabus and you should use it to check every assignment before submission.
11. How many units are in this course?
There are 10 units in this course
12. What are the two ways to receive credit for seminar?
By attending the Seminar or using option 2 and completing the discussion for it.
13. What type of textbook is used in this course? Where can you find it?
In this course the textbook is referred to as an E-book and can be located under Doc Sharing tab.
14. What is the deadline for requesting an incomplete?
15. Where can you post general questions for your instructor?
In the course questions tab located under course home
16. What should you do if you cannot complete coursework on time?
Notify your professor and advisor as soon as possible
17. What does the word plagiarism mean?
It is used when somebody uses somebody else’s words without permission or appropriate citation
18. What are some of the resources that are available through the Kaplan University library?
There are many resources available in the Kaplan Library. In the...