Aarkstore : Stem Cell Therapy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2018 - Commercialization Supported by Favorable Government Policies, Strong Pipeline and Increased Licensing Activity
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research â€œStem Cell Therapy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2018 - Commercialization Supported by Favorable Government Policies, Strong Pipeline and Increased Licensing Activityâ€. The report provides an in-depth analysis on stem cell research and development in India, China, Japan, South-Korea and Singapore. The report market analysis and forecasts for CABG, LSCT, Type 1 DM, Type 2 DM, ...view middle of the document...
The major companies conducting research in India include Reliance Life Sciences and Stempeutics Research Pvt Ltd, among others. The major institutions include PGIMER and AIIMS.
Country analysis of regulatory framework of India, China, South-Korea, Japan and Singapore
- In-depth information and analysis on the pipeline products expected to bring a shift to the market positions of the leading manufacturers.
- Market characterization data for stem cell research for CABG, LSCT, Type 1 DM, Type 2 DM, Hearticellgram, Cerecellgram, Cartistem and Cupistem.
- Key drivers and restraints that have a significant impact on the market.
- Competitive landscape of stem cell research in Asia-Pacific. The key companies discussed in this report are Stempeutics, Reliance Lifesciences, International Stem cell services, Shenzhen Beike Biotechnology, JCR Pharmaceuticals, ES Cells International, Stem Cell Technologies i, Pharmicell and Medipost
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place between stem cell companies in 2007 till date.Â
Â Reasons To Buy
Build effective strategies to launch pipeline products by identifying the latest regulatory developments in the leading geographies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill their portfolio gaps
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and...