Seeking a position within a company where I can utilize my skills and education.
Vanguard High School
American Military University (Currently Attending)
* B.S. Information Technology
Tire Kingdom –Lady Lake, FL (Jan/13-Current)
* Helping customers with any needs they request (air checks, battery checks, checking tires)
* Doing oil changes, alignments, tire rotations, new tire installations, tire repair, 22-point inspections, air and cabin air filter replacement.
* Maintaining the warehouse and keeping stock put away when new trucks come in to drop off oil and tires, wipers.
* Cleaning shop and keeping trash put in right area empting oil drums from oil changes.
United States Marine Corps- Camp Lejeune, NC (Feb/07 – Dec/11)
Training NCO Billet/QC NCO
* Supervision of junior Marines to ensure ...view middle of the document...
* Going on the road when necessary to support the units that requested trucks from the unit.
* Ensuring that all the trucks on line had no trash in them and are correctly aligned to the other trucks on line.
Cheney Brothers INC. - Ocala, FL (Nov/06-Feb/07)
* Cleaning out trailers at dock doors and off loading any extra pallets that were left in trailer
* Sweeping out the trailers and ensuring the back of the trailers were all closed after they were cleaned out.
* Returning the products to the proper area they were picked from dry, freezer, cooler and throwing away any fresh products or putting in will call area.
* Experience using RF scanners, electronic Pallet jacks, forklifts, unloading trucks and loading trucks when needed
Bailey Marble INC- Summerfield, FL (May 05-April 06)
Production Line Worker
* Pouring Liquid marble into molds to make product for costumers.
* Moving molds from the spray booth to the line.
* Scraping the molds of excess Marble that overflows when being vibrated out.
* Moving the molds down the line so that molds do not get backed up on line.
* De-molding the product after it has cured properly.
* Ensuring the line and the shop is fully clean of any trash and debris before closing.
Lowes -Ocala, FL (May/04-Jan/05)
* Conducted inventory for the 2004-2005 fiscal year.
* Assisted costumers in getting products they needed.
* Restocked mulch, chain link fence, block etc.
* Restocked plywood, 2x4, 2x8, particle board, shingles etc.
* Working in warehouse environment for 2-5 years
* Using scanners to check product back into the ASR 400
* Working with production equipment that are vital to process of product
* Former experience supervising five to seven junior Marines at a time
* Two years using Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Word
* 1-2 Years with Computer troubleshooting, Computer Hardware Maintenance entry level
HONORS & AWARDS
* Letter of Appreciation-U.S. Marine Corps (2007)
* Certificate of Accommodation -U.S. Marine Corps (2011)
* Good Conduct Medal -U.S. Marine Corps (2010)