| | |
| | |
|SITUATION 2 | |
|Your call sign is Black 5 and your platoon leader/sergeant call sign is Black 2. | |
|Your convoy consists of 4 ...view middle of the document...
Line 1: Report as-of date-time group (DTG).
b. Line 2: Give a brief summary of enemy activity, casualties inflicted, and prisoners
c. Line 3: Provide encoded information on friendly locations using control measures or
terrain index reference system (TIRS) points.
(1) Provide command post (CP) or observation post (OP) locations or your own
(2) Provide first subelement(s) center of mass.
(3) Provide second subelement(s) center of mass.
(4) Provide third subelement(s) center of mass.
(5) Provide locations for any additional elements as necessary.
d. Line 4: Provide encoded information on the operational status of combat vehicles.
e. Line 5: Provide encoded information on defensive obstacles.
(1) Give type and coordinates of obstacles. List as MF (minefield), TD (tank ditch),
AB (abatis), and CW (concertina wire).
(2) Give type and coordinates of executed demolition targets.
(3) Give type and coordinates of reserved demolition targets.
f. Line 6: Compute percentage and assign the following color codes to indicate
Note: The percentages below are found in FM 3-20.98. Commander's guidance or unit standing
operating procedures (SOP) may vary on reporting percentages
(1) GREEN: Full strength – 90 percent or more fit for duty.
(2) AMBER: Reduced strength – 80 to 89 percent...