Submitted as a part of
CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT- 2
For the partial fulfillment of award of degree of
Master of Business Administration
Submitted by | Submitted to |
Ghanshyam Mishra | Dr. R.Chatterjee |
Batch No-3 | |
School of Business
Gaps Model of Service Quality
External Communications to Customers
Customer-Driven Service Designs and Standards
Company Perceptions of Consumer Expectations
* Customer Gap:- difference between expectations and perceptions
* Provider Gap 1:- not knowing ...view middle of the document...
* The consumer has never been so lucky with so many banks offering so many products to choose from. With supply far exceeding demand it has been a race to the bottom, with the banks undercutting one another. So the expectation of the consumers is higher than what banks perceive.
* According to a study made in 2007 Axis bank is lagging behind in parameters like- Empathy, Responsiveness, Tangibles, reliability,assurance etc. to Major Player like-HDFC,ICICI.
GAP 2: The difference between customer right service designs &standards and company perception of customer expectation?
Axis bank is doing loads of things to meet its service quality specifications and designs, some of them are like-Customized credit card, Speed banking, Mobile recharge, cards, Premium banking, Money mantras etc. to meet their customers everchanging expectations.
GAP 3: Not knowing about service delivery standard?
The service provider should not only narrow the gap between standards designed and service delivered but also exceed in customer service and product knowledge.
* Lack of teamwork
* Poor employee selection
* Inadequate training
* Inappropriate job design
GAP 4: Not knowing external communication with customer?
Discrepancy between service delivery and external communication
* Exaggerated promises in advertising
* Lack of information provided to contact personnel to give customers
Axis bank is trying to fulfill the GAPS by augmenting their products.
They are offering the Speed Banking
In this, they are providing- Phone Banking
Call 1-800-233-5577 - Toll free!
More numbers | Phone Banking features
To block a Debit / Pre-paid card, call
+91 22 67987700 (Not toll free)
Manage your account anytime, anywhere
View your account details
Make secure transactions via NETSECURE
Login to Internet Banking
Register | Forgot password?
Having trouble logging in?
START BANKING ONLINE!
Register for Internet Banking
Register for e-Statements
E-Statements are secure and electronic way to receive statement of accounts from the Bank through e-mail.
Safe Banking Practices
Online Banking is an extremely convenient way to access you bank
account, but it pays to be aware of the ways in which you can protect
yourself and your money
* Gold plus card
* Gold card
* Silver & silver plus cards
* Safe Banking Practices
* Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions
* Advisory Services
* Capital Market Funding
* Better bank infrastructure
* Priority Cards
* More online services.
* More Sophisticated services
STATE BANK OF INDIA:-
Established In1806 at Calcutta as Bank Of Calcutta. It is the oldest bank of Indian...