SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
[PROVIDE INFORMATION ON HOW THE DEVELOPMENT AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT/MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WILL BE CONTROLLED AND TRACKED. USE THE TABLE BELOW TO PROVIDE THE VERSION NUMBER, THE AUTHOR IMPLEMENTING THE VERSION, THE DATE OF THE VERSION, THE NAME OF THE PERSON APPROVING THE VERSION, THE DATE THAT PARTICULAR VERSION WAS APPROVED, AND A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE REASON FOR CREATING THE REVISED VERSION.]
|Version |Implemented |Revision |Approved |Approval |Description of |
|Number |By ...view middle of the document...
When using this template, the following steps are recommended:
1. Replace all text enclosed in angle brackets (e.g., ) with the correct field document values. These angle brackets appear in both the body of the document and in headers and footers. To customize fields in Microsoft Word (which display a gray background when selected) select File->Properties->Summary and fill in the appropriate fields within the Summary and Custom tabs.
After clicking OK to close the dialog box, update all fields throughout the document selecting Edit>Select All (or Ctrl-A) and pressing F9. Or you can update each field individually by clicking on it and pressing F9.
These actions must be done separately for any fields contained with the document’s Header and Footer.
2. Modify boilerplate text as appropriate for the specific project.
3. To add any new sections to the document, ensure that the appropriate header and body text styles are maintained. Styles used for the Section Headings are Heading 1, Heading 2 and Heading 3. Style used for boilerplate text is Body Text.
4. To update the Table of Contents, right-click on it and select “Update field” and choose the option - “Update entire table”.
5. Before submission of the first draft of this document, delete this instruction section “Notes to the Author” and all instructions to the author throughout the entire document.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 INTRODUCTION 5
1.1 Purpose of Service Level Agreement/Memorandum of Understanding 5
1.2 Scope 5
1.3 Background 5
1.4 Audience 5
1.5 Assumptions 5
1.6 Roles and Responsibilities 5
1.7 Contacts 5
2 Service Details 5
2.1 Requirements 5
2.2 Service Level Expectations 5
2.3 Escalation Actions 6
2.4 Service Provider / Service Recipeint 6
2.5 Service Hours for Problem Resolution 6
2.6 Performance Guarantee 6
2.7 Agreement Change Process 6
3 Agreement Table 7
APPENDIX A: Service Level Agreement / Memorandum of Understanding Approval 8
APPENDIX B: REFERENCES 9
APPENDIX C: KEY TERMS 10
1 PURPOSE OF SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT/MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
[PROVIDE THE PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT/MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING.]
[PROVIDE A DESCRIPTION OF THE SCOPE OF THE DOCUMENT.]
[PROVIDE A BRIEF BACKGROUND OF THE IT SYSTEM.]
[PROVIDE A DESCRIPTION OF THE INTENDED AUDIENCE FOR THE DOCUMENT AND WHO ARE THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN THIS AGREEMENT.]
[PROVIDE A LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE ASSUMPTIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS AGREEMENT.]
6 Roles and Responsibilities
[PROVIDE A LIST OF ROLES AND ASSOCIATED RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE AGREEMENT.]
|Role |Responsibility |
| | ...