Same Sex Marriage
1. What is Same Sex Marriage ?
2. Where did Same Sex Marriage originate?
3. Do you think our country should legalize same sex marriage?
4. Do you think all country should also legalize same sex marriage?
5. Do you think same sex couples should get the same rights as opposite sex couples?
6. Why do religious people oppose LGBT especially same sex marriage ?
7. Why there are LGBT ? is that a choice ?
8. Can same sex couple raise a child ?
9. Do you support same sex marriage?
10. What are your views about same sex marriage?
1. Same-sex marriage (also known as gay marriage) is marriage between two people of the same biological sex and/or gender identity.
2. A same-sex union was known in Ancient Greece and Rome, ancient Mesopotamia,in some regions of China, such as Fujian province, and at certain times in ancient European history.These same-sex unions continued until Christianity became ...view middle of the document...
3. Yes our country should legalize same sex marriage but since Philippines is a religious country I think it will be difficult to legalize it .
4. There are lot of countries who are legalizing same sex marriage and I think other countries like Philippines should recognize same sex couples who want to get married so that they will not go to other country just to be legal.
5. I believe that every people in the world have rights that should be notice and give importance.
6. Since religious people have their beliefs that being LGBT is a sin and LGBT people are immoral , they totally don’t want to recognize LGBT community especially same sex marriage that they believe is sacred and should be between a man and woman only . They think that if same sex marriage get legalized the sanctity of the marriage will get lost .
7. Being LGBT is not a choice nor a disease that straight people should be afraid of . Certainly those who believe homosexuality is a sin say it's a choice. Even some gay and lesbian people believe being gay is a choice. Most, however, believe that they were born gay or lesbian. I still think being gay is not a choice, though there hasn't been any conclusive studies to prove it but what I do know is that homosexuality has existed all throughout history and is present in birds and mammals, as well as humans..
8. Yes same sex couple could definitely raise a child . It doesn’t mean that being a gay or a lesbian makes you not a reliable or good parent . Being a good parent is being a good provider and example to your child , giving all the attention , support and love a child needs.
9. Yes , I support same sex marriage.
10. Wanted to be legally married to someone you love , having a dream wedding and being happy is what I think everybody wants and I think there is nothing wrong with same sex couple also wishing for that . Same sex couple also wants to be recognize by the community, and get an equal rights . I don’t think loving a same sex is a sin , sin for me is judging a person base from his/her sexual preference . We all have rights to love and get love back , being LGBT doesn’t make you a lesser person .