Immigration Benefits America
1. Topic: Clinton thought that immigration is beneficial for America to development their culture and economy.
2. The most important problem is that how can we strengthen our national community if we grow more diverse. Every immigrant has their duty to study, work and contribute to America.
Drawing Strength from Immigrants.
1. There are lots of immigrants in America, and they have to study a lot of different things in order to fit in America society.
2. Some Americas saw that the immigrants with suspicion, violence and discrimination, so they forced to take the literacy tests to keep them out of America.
3. With the times goes by, ...view middle of the document...
2. Every immigrant is welcomed here, but they have to follow their laws, embrace their culture, learn their language and know their history. America will protect immigrants’ rights and help them to be successful.
3. Immigrants and Americans should reject identity politics that seeks to separate us, not bring us together.
4. Ethnic pride is good thing to breed divisiveness and that could weaken America.
The Importance of Education.
1. Children should study hardly and become a good citizen. America hopes to make the best school in the world in order to give an education to students. Everyone should learn English immediately and also can retain their native language.
2. English is very important for immigrants and also native speakers. Students have to fit in the America school system. If they do, they will be a good citizen.
The Link Among Freedom- Loving People.
1. Everyone is equal in this world and we all love our home. If immigrants can adapt in this new century, you can built your own future and dream.
1. The author’s thesis is that the immigration is good for America, and every immigrant is welcomed in America, they also have to fit in America society. It is clear and stated fairly early in the essay. It has a deep reflection of the purpose about the essay.
2. Subsidiary claims: 1. America got more power from immigrants. 2. Immigrants’ spirit can help to built America. 3. The education is important to develop America’s economy. They are clear and valid and related to the main claim.
3. A. 1> 150 years ago, Irish immigrants are treated,” No dogs or Irish.” According to this problem, lots of people got benefits from the rules which they made...