Request for Proposals (RFP) - Computer Training Services
Premier Structural Engineering
Request for Proposals (RFP)- Computer Training Services
Sealed Proposals Due: June 1, 2010 at 10:30 A.M.
Proposals shall be sealed and submitted to:
Premier Structural Engineering
505 E. Evergreen St.
San Antonio, TX 78212
Phone: (210) 226-7321
Premier Structural Engineering (PSE) was founded in 1996 to provide structural engineering design services to Architectural firms. PSE is seeking a Software Training Company to design and implement an employee training program for Microsoft Office Suite 2010 programs, Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote and Power Point.
II. PURPOSE OF ...view middle of the document...
m., June 1, 2010 in the PSA Office located at 505 E. Evergreen Street, San Antonio, TX 78212.
2. Proposals received after the deadline, or via fax or e-mail, will not be considered.
3. Proposals must include full firm name and address, and be signed by an authorized representative. Proposals without this information or signature will be disqualified.
4. Right to Reject: PSA reserves the right to reject any or all RFPs.
5. Contract Inclusions: If Proposer intends to include any additional documents to the contract resulting from this RFP, they must be submitted as part of the RFP. Contract provisions not submitted as part of the RFP and subsequently presented for inclusion may be rejected.
7. Cost of Proposal: PSA will not pay any costs incurred in preparation or submission of a proposal.
8. Withdrawal of RFP: RFPs may be withdrawn prior to June 1, 2010 with a formal written notice by an authorized representative of the Proposer. RFPs, reports and other attachments submitted will become the property of PSA and will not be returned.
9. Point of Contact: PSA shall be the sole point of contact regarding this Request for Proposal. Any questions regarding the administrative or technical aspects of this RFP shall be submitted in writing to PSA, 505 E. Evergreen St., San Antonio, TX 78212, and labeled “Attention: Marcelle R. Snyder”
IV. PROPOSAL FORMAT
Proposals should present information the Proposer considers pertinent to its qualifications for the project, and shall include:
1. Letter of Introduction: Titled as RFP- Microsoft Training and which provides the following
* Business name and address of the Proposer
* Physical Address
* Name of a contact person with phone number, and email
* ame and title of a company representative, who is legally authorized to commit the Proposer to a legal contract
2. Statement of Qualifications, indicating the ability of the Proposer to satisfy the terms of the RFP, to include:
* Summary of Proposer’s previous experience providing Microsoft Office software training.
* References from three (3) organizations currently using Proposer’s training services, including contact person's name and phone number.
* Resumes for company’s key personnel.
* Resumes for instructional staff that will conduct training under this contract.
3. Training Materials:
* A copy of the student workbook/manual for the following courses will be submitted for evaluation. Materials should be comprehensive and written in a clear format that is easy to understand.
* Explanation of Proposer’s...