QSR Brands (M) Holdings Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Triple Platform Sdn Bhd) acquired the businesses of KFC Holdings (Malaysia) Bhd and its parent, QSR Brands Bhd, effective 21 January 2013. QSR Brands (M) Holdings Sdn Bhd dominates Malaysia’s rapidly expanding retail food industry. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the company operates the following.
* Over 260 Pizza Hut restaurants in Malaysia and Singapore
* Over 680 Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) restaurants in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia and India
* Over 20 RasaMas restaurants in Malaysia and Brunei
* Over 80 Kedai Ayamas stores in Malaysia and Brunei
* In addition, to support our core activities, we ...view middle of the document...
KFC Malaysia is the first Western Quick Service Restaurant in the world to set up restaurants run by hearing and speech impaired staff; and the first to establish a children’s club (the KFC Chicky Club) with membership topping 170,000.
QSR Brands (M) Holdings Sdn Bhd operates more than 260 Pizza Hut restaurants throughout Malaysia and Singapore, making it the largest pizza operator on both sides of the causeway. Offering an enticing range of nutritious Italian-American dishes, including the ever-popular pan pizza, Pizza Hut caters to both young and old.
The success of Pizza Hut is derived from its imaginative and innovative ways with continuously development, marketing and promoting of new products.
Due to the rapid growth in demand, Pizza Hut runs a Call Centre that has increased the speed and efficiency of home deliveries, which now account for about 19% of its business.
To cater to an ever larger section of the population, QSR Brands plans to further expand the chain, while simultaneously making its products more affordable.
1. Market Your Restaurant: There are a number of different things you can do to market your restaurant. You can market at nearby hotels, motels, and other accommodations. You can provide a discount coupon for hotel guests. Use local flyers and newspapers to advertise special discounts. Hand out restaurant menus in public places or though the mail. You can also sponsor different events such as sporting or charity functions. You can also enter your staff in a charity event. The publicity will be very beneficial. Holding contests such as the chance to win a meal or gift certificate will attract customers.
2. Food: The food you serve is a key element to attracting and keeping customers. Make your dishes unique and stand apart from the other restaurants. Quality at a reasonable price is essential. Because more people are embracing a healthy life, offer some healthy dishes. Try serving samples in public areas such as supermarkets. As well, hand out a menu flyer with the samples.
3. Staff: It is essential to hire vibrant, friendly, and hard working staff. They are on the front lines of the restaurant and reflect the restaurants vision. Customers will return to a restaurant that has great staff. Colors and decorations should be appealing.
4. Restaurant Atmosphere: Make sure your restaurant is warm and inviting. The restaurant should be clean, including the bathrooms. The temperature should be comfortable and the seating should be relaxing and comfy. A dirty table should be cleaned and reset quickly.
5. Special Deals: It is important to offer special deals regularly, even daily. This will keep the customers returning. You can even often free appetizers such as bread, chips, or finger foods. You can also have special such as a free meal on one's birthday.
6. Gift Certificates: A gift certificate is a great way to acquire new customers. They also make for great gifts for such holidays...