SAP Modules List: Introduction to SAP and the different types of modules
First, let’s get down to the basics. SAP AG is a German company that makes business management software for enterprise level businesses. SAP AG is one of the largest software companies in the world and stands for “systems, applications, and products in data processing”. SAP AG provides end to end solutions for several business applications including manufacturing, logistics, accounting, and distribution. They are best known for their SAP ERP (enterprise resource planning) software, SAP BW (data warehouse product), SAP Business Objects software, and SAP HANA, (high performance analytic appliance). If you are ...view middle of the document...
* SAP RE module – Real Estate
* SAP SCM module – Supply Chain Management
* SAP SD module – Sales and Distribution. SAP SD is one of the most popular SAP modules. Learn how to be a master in this module with this comprehensive SAP SD training course.
* SAP SEM module – Strategic Enterprise Management
* SAP SM module – Service Management
* SAP TR module: – Treasury
* SAP WM module – Warehouse Management
* SAP LO module – Logistics General
* SAP ABAP module – Advanced Business Application Programming
* SAP Basis module – Basis Admin, administration of SAP
* SAP BI module – Business Intelligence
* SAP BPC module – Business Planning and Consolidation
* SAP BODI module – Business Objects Data Integrator
* SAP EP module -Enterprise Portal
* SAP GRC module – Group Risk Compliance. If you are interested in earning your certification of completion for a training course in SAP GRC, take a look at this class. In this training course you will gain valuable insights into risk, compliance, and control management for an enterprise by studying GRC RAR.
* SAP MDM module – Master Data Management
* SAP Netweaver module – The technical foundation for SAP applications. Some may find that SAP Netweaver is a bit tricky to get the hang of at first. If this is true for you, try taking a course on SAP Netweaver training and learn from an instructor with industry experience.
* SAP Security module – Security for enterprise operations
* SAP Solution Manager module – Manages technical support for distributed systems
* SAP XI module – Allows the implementation of cross-system processes on services
* SAP PI module – Enterprise application integration (EAI)software
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC MODULES (KNOWN AS SAP IS)
* SAP IS Aerospace & Defense – Air and military industries
* SAP IS Automotive – Automobile manufacturing industries
* SAP IS Banking – Financial Industries, Banking, and Market Risk Management
* SAP IS Chemicals – Chemical industries
* SAP IS Consumer Products – Consumer product industries
* SAP IS Defense & Security – Defense and security industries.
* SAP IS Engineering, Construction, and Operations – Construction and engineering companies
* SAP IS Healthcare – Hospitals and healthcare institutions
* SAP IS Higher Education & Research – Campus management
* SAP IS High Tech –...