Project Name | Multi-platform Grading System with SMS Notification |
Author of the Project | Lea Zell Perez, Estella Maris Manzano, Lanugan |
Company | Santo Tomas College |
Date | |
The purpose of this study is to create a system that allows the students to access to their grades at any given point of time and also in any method (online, mobile, desktop). Their parents can monitor the grades of their child by sending the grades through SMS Notification.
Grading System is the method used in computing and analyzing the performance, talents and skills of the students and in identifying the problems of the students. Through ...view middle of the document...
| Gathering of Data | August 2013 |
2. | Documentation | September 2013 |
3. | Sponsor Approval | September 2013 |
4. | Implementation | October 2013 |
Scope and Limitation:
* Only the registered cellphone numbers are qualified to send the grade of the student.
* The SMS Notification can be done in any network of cellular phones.
* The student can register online but not through text message.
* The instructor can encode the grades online or desktop.
* The system displays the most updated grades.
* The system record and calculate the summer grades.
* Cannot be used for conversation.
* If the instructor submitted wrong grades of the students, the online, mobile, desktop system is not liable for human error.
* The system has no capability of handling delayed messages.
* The online and mobile grade encoding process relies on internet connection.
* The system cannot accept landline number in registration for the student as their contact number.
Project Conditions and Controls:
* PC for usage suitable for the requirements of the system.
* Should conform to the requirements of the students according to their convenience.
* Dry run and implementation after the fulfillment of the study
* System Adaptation – future users of the said system must ...