Republic Flour Mills Corporation (RFM)
* 6/F, RFM Corporate Center
Pioneer corner, Sheridan Streets
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
* Pasta Plant: RFM Pioneer Plant, Barangay Pineda, Pasig City
* Milk and Juice Plant: Manggahan, Pasig City
* Meat Processing: Cabuyao,Laguna
* Margarine Plant: Fairlane, Pasig City
* It is one of the biggest diversified food and beverage companies in the Philippines. ( General Milling Corporation, Universal Robina Corporation, Pilmico Foods Corporation, and San Miguel Corporation)
* It evolved from a single company producing bags of flour, to a multi-company ...view middle of the document...
1993 - The Company viewed into the production of ready-to-drink milk and juice ( Selecta Moo and Sunkist), respectively.
1994 - Swift, Selecta, and Cosmos conducted an (IPO) initial public offering of its shares of stock through the Philippine Stock Exchange.
1995 - The company was later renamed Philippine Townships, Inc. And In
2008 - The company was again renamed to Philtown Properties, Inc.
2009 - The ice cream business remains profitable and is presently co-owned with Unilever Philippines, under a new corporate name, Unilever-RFM Ice Cream Inc.
There are a total of 3,616 shareholders of RFM common stock.
Filipinos owned 3,135,500,510 common shares or 99.21% while the foreigners owned
24,903,356 of common shares or 0.788%, respectively.
Incorporation Date : | 13 August 1957 |
Extension: | 13 October 2056 |
Corporate Life: | 49 years |
Management Profile and Positions
Jose S. Concepcion Jr. | : | Chairman |
Ernest Fritz Server | : | Vice-Chairman |
Jose Ma. A. Concepcion III | : | President and CEO |
Felicisimo M. Nacino Jr. | : | Executive Vice President & COO |
Norman P. Uy | : | Senior Vice-President and
General Manager of Flour-Based Group |
Raymond B. Azcarate | : | SVP & CFO, Treasurer |
Lauro B. Ramos | : | Assistant. Treasurer |
Gregory Francis H. Banzon | : | Senior Vice-President and
General Manager of Beverage and Meat Group |
Ma. Victoria Herminia C. Young | : | VP & General Manager, White King Division |
Ramon M. Lopez | : | VP & Exec. Asst. to the President/CEO
Concurrent Head, Corporate Planning |
Imelda J. Madarang | : | VP & General Manager, Corporate Export Division |
Rowel S. Barba | : | VP-Head, Corporate Legal & HR Divisions
Corporate Secretary |
Minerva C. Laforteza | : | VP Controller, Accounting Manager
Beverage & Meat Division |
Gary R. Guarnes | : | AVP, Corporate Audit Manager |
Philip V. Prieto | : | AVP, Meat Purchasing |
Ownership and Management Profile
Jose Ma. A. Concepcion, III
Chief Executive Officer, President and Director, RFM Corporation
* He holds Bachelor's degree in Agriculture from Araneta University.
* Mr. Concepcion holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Management from De La Salle University.
Experience in the Industry
* He has been the Chief Executive Officer and President of RFM Corp., since 1989.
* He also serves as the Chief Executive Officer and President of Philippine Townships, Inc.
* He serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors at Philippine Townships, Inc.
* He is the Chairman of Unilever RFM Ice Cream, Inc. and Integral Global Low-Temperature Phils.
* He was an awardees’ of the Ten Outstanding Young Men of the Philippines (TOYM) in 1995 and Time Global 100 List of Young Leaders for the New Millennium in 1994.
Felicisimo M. Nacino...