Global Warming Essay: Facts about Global Warming
Spread Environmental Awareness and Encourage Fight against Global Warming Through Your Global Warming Essay
The definition of Global warming is, “The observed and projected increase in the average temperature of Earth’s atmosphere and oceans”. Human actions, primarily the release of green house gases from smokestacks, vehicles, and burning forests, are perhaps the chief power causing this ...view middle of the document...
In a Global Warming Essay the writer can mention:
* Causes of Global Warming:
* Global warming has increased extensively since the Industrial Revolution. These changes occur due to increased burning of fossil fuels and other human activities. The discharge of green house gases like carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide etc. into nature (Also see Nature Essay) is another reason for rising temperature of earth.
* Buildings, both commercial and residential represent a larger source of global warming pollution than cars and trucks because they require a lot of fuel to be burnt which emits a large amount of carbon dioxide.
* Effects of Global Warming:
* Increase of temperature on the earth:
* Changes in temperature increase the frequency and intensity of some severe weather events, like floods, droughts and tornadoes.
* Lower agricultural yields and species extinctions are caused by Global Warming.
* Rise of sea levels:
* Sea levels are rising due to thermal expansion of the ocean, along with melting of land ice.
* The total power of cyclones has increased noticeably because their average intensity and duration have increased.
* The Greenhouse Effect: