PAD 530 Entire Course (Str Course)
PAD 530 Assignment 1 Rationale and Analysis for Agency Selected Part I
PAD 530 Assignment 2 Evaluation of Agencyâ€™s Public Personnel Administration
PAD 530 Assignment 3 Agencyâ€™s Law and Ethics of Hiring a Diverse Workforce
PAD 530 Assignment 4 Analysis of the Agencyâ€™s Policies, Procedures, and Plans Regarding Unions, Privatization, Pension
PAD 530 Assignment 5 Preparing for the Agencyâ€™s Future (Power Point)
.......................................... ...view middle of the document...
PAD 530 Assignment 1 Rationale and Analysis for Agency Selected Part I(Str Course)
Assignment 1 Rationale and Analysis for Agency Selected, Part 1
Due Week 2 and ...view middle of the document...
Check with your professor for any additional instructions. When referencing Websites, make sure you follow APA formatting within the text and on the Reference Page.
â€¢ Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are
â€¢Analyze key historical and legislative events in the development of personnel management in the
â€¢Analyze pertinent issues, such as motivation and productivity, collective bargaining, labor relations, equal employment opportunity (EEO), affirmative action (AA), intergovernmental relations, and / or professionalism, facing public personnel managers.
â€¢ Assess external organizational and employee conditions as well as their implications to and impact on personnel management.
â€¢ Develop a proposal for strategic public personnel management for a specific setting.
â€¢ Use technology and information resources to research issues in public personnel management.
â€¢ Write clearly and concisely about public personnel management using proper writing mechanics.
1. Provide background information about the agencyâ€™s key historical events, mission, and goals / objectives. (Title this section Introduction)
2. Describe at least three (3) functions of this agency, highlighting the public it serves. (Title this section Agency Functions)
3. Analyze at least two (2) current events involving the agency that might have implications to personnel management. (Use the eActivities from Week 1 and Week 2.) (Title this section Agency News)
4. Explain the rationale for selecting this agency with at least two (2) justifiable reasons. (Title this section Rationale for Selecting Agency)
5. List at least four (4) academic sources and government Websites you expect to access in your research. (Include no more than one (1) nongovernment Website)
6. Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements
PAD 530 Assignment 2 Evaluation of Agencyâ€™s Public Personnel Administration(Str Course)
Assignment 2 Evaluation of Agencyâ€™s Public Personnel Administration, Part 2
Due Week 4 and worth 180 points
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Write a four to six (46) page paper in which you
1. Revise the previous assignment based on your professorâ€™s feedback.
2. Analyze the organizational design of the selected agencyâ€™s human resource management in relationship to the entire organization. Assess its strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section Organizational Design)
3. Assess the agency in terms of its global or international linkages, highlighting its application of theory to its approach to personnel management. (Title this...