Brand Management |
Assignment No 1 |
Zunair Ali Syed |
National College of Business Administration & Economics
Company Introduction 3
P&G Pakistan 3
Facts about P&G Pakistan 4
MISSION STATEMENT 4
Vision Statement 5
Organization Portfolio 5
COMPANY TYPE: 5
Brand portfolio Pakistan 5
SWOT ANALYSIS- P&G 11
Marketing Mix 12
Beauty and Grooming Brands 12
Health and Well Being Brands 12
Household Care Brands 12
Strategic management of Tide and Ariel 14
Overview ...view middle of the document...
The P&G Hub plant is the single plant that produces PUR globally. Today, the Hub plant is equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies and quality assurance processes and systems, reflecting the company's values of safe, hygienic and ethical manufacturing practices.
P&G Pakistan headquarters are consistently upgraded to the company's progressive values. Investments of $1 million and a recent $600,000 investment have taken place in the work-space environment to date. The P&G Pakistan head office today hosts high-speed digital networks and advanced systems and facilities.
As a company with vast global experience, P&G always has believed in the potential Pakistan has as a country. Since 1989, the total amount invested by P&G Pakistan in assets, working capital and market development has exceeded Rs 6 billion. In addition, Procter & Gamble contributed Rs 3.1 billion to the national exchequer in the form of taxes and duties during 2005 and 2006, increasing 13 percent over the previous year.
P&G has attracted outstanding individuals since the day it began operations in Pakistan. The company employs more than 257 people and creates more than 4,000 jobs indirectly in Pakistan, 99 percent of which are held by Pakistanis. All this makes P&G a more locally focused company.
Facts about P&G Pakistan
* Procter & Gamble started its operations in Pakistan in 1991.
* P&G Pakistan is headquartered in Karachi.
* P&G Pakistan has reinvested over $100 million in Pakistan within the last 12 years.
* P&G Pakistan has invested 63 million dollars over the last 5 years in terms of capital, marketing and training.
* P&G Pakistan has contributed close to 7 billion rupees to the Pakistani government's revenues over the last 5 years in the form of sales tax, customs and excise duties.
* P&G Pakistan creates more than 4,000 jobs in Pakistan. 99% of the jobs that P&G Pakistan creates in Pakistan are held by Pakistanis.
* P&G Pakistan owns a sprawling 7-acre land manufacturing facility at Hub, Balochistan, which manufactures Safeguard and Camay soaps. A recent 5 million dollar investment has tripled the plant's capacity.
* P&G Pakistan runs several social marketing programs in the field of education and health. These programs benefit more than 3 million people annually.
We will provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world's consumers, now and for generations to come. As a result, consumers will reward us with leadership sales, profit and value creation, allowing our people, our shareholders and the communities in which we live and work to prosper.
“Be, and be recognized as, the best consumer products and services company in the world.”
P&G is an American Global Corporation based on...