30th September 2016 – Navi Mumbai, India: Market Report on India present the latest report on “Organic Food Market in India”, India is also emerging as one of the major exporters of organic food in the world.
Rising health consciousness and increasing awareness among consumers about the harmful effects of chemical fertilizers and pesticides in non-organic food is driving the shift towards organic food products in the country. Additionally, rising disposable income levels and increasing land area under organic farming are propelling growth in India organic food market. India is also emerging as one of the major exporters of organic food in the world. In order to address the growing demand for organic food products across the globe, production of organic food is increasing in the country. Favorable government initiatives and increasing profit margins due to high premiums are encouraging farmers to adopt organic farming practices and increase ...view middle of the document...
Further, West India is anticipated to continue dominating the organic food in the country through 2021, on account of high disposable income levels and rising health consciousness among consumers in the region. “India Organic Food Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” discusses the following aspects of organic food market in India:
• India Organic Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Organic Pulses & Food Grains, Organic Processed Food, Organic Fruits & Vegetables, Organic Dairy Products and Others)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of India organic food market
• To identify on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants and manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with organic food manufacturers, importers, distributors, dealers & industry experts in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/food-beverages-market-research-reports-1027/india-organic-food-competition-forecast-opportunities.html
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/food-beverages.html?q=+Organic+Food&ipage=&sortby=dd
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773