WHO WE ARE?
has had it's ups and downs, its highs and lows and in a country where history is rich, it has stood the test of time, resurrecting itself time and time again, becoming a beacon, symbol and icon of modern Egypt.
Founded in 1856, Omar Effendi was first christened Orosdi Bak, over the past century Omar Effendi has molded itself to match the needs of the Egyptian public, becoming more then icon in the country, becoming the primary brand for inexpensive quality goods. The first flagship store, which still stands today, on Abdel-Aziz Street, was originally built to cater to well-heeled foreign and Egyptian customers. Since then the company has gone through ...view middle of the document...
The stores lost some of their luster; lacking in the infrastructure that was pivotal in competing with other huge stores propping up in a modern market.
* Women wear & lingerie
* Women accessories
* Men wear
* Kids wear
* Perfumes, make up & cosmetics
* Home accessories
* Heavy households
* Electronics & small appliances
* Sports goods
To Go Through new shopping experience where you can buy the latest in cosmetics, everything you need for dinner, a brand new outfit for a night out and a new lazy boy for your living room, all wrapped up in a delicious, inviting and tantalizing package, making for a quality shopping experience. Combining the latest in fashion, sophistication and style in a unique environment, is just what the doctor ordered, and Omar Effendi is a very fabulous remedy.
* Providing good quality products with good service to Egyptian families while making sure the family members are finding all their needs and goods while feeling safe, satisfied, appreciated and having a good time shopping at Omar Effendi
* Core Ideology
* Core Values
* Become the wide spread market leader in retail industry
* Elevation of the Egyptian culture and national status
* Being a pioneer, not following others
* Being a benchmark for Egyptian and foreign alike hyper markets
* Families satisfied and feeling happy relying on us
* Envisioned Future
* Become the Arab nations most known for retailing and families products
* Vivid Description
* We will provide people with products that can find nowhere else.
* We will be the first Egyptian company to go into the Arab countries market and distribute directly.
* We will succeed with dedication to work and sticking to high standards
* In 30 years time our name will be as well known as any in the world.
* “Omar Effendi” will mean something fine, not something bad.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
* Being the market leader in the retail industry of goods we provide
* Facilitating the purchasing process on customers
* Facilitating products delivery to customers
* Providing a fun and joyful place for customers
* Strengthening the position of OE in the customers perception
* Maximizing the target market to contain the high population
* Lead and force the competitors to a good competitive environment
Political. High pressure of the instability due to unrest & protests
. political power of government | Economical. With less income coming in to Egyptian families, the demand for goods, services and their retailers grew |
Social. Egyptian consumers got used to hyper markets and Malls. Consumers perceive going to Malls as fun and getting out to spend spare time plus shopping. There is a shift to brands, shifting consumer...