Aims And Objectives Of Mcdonalds
Aims & Objectives
Why are Aims & Objectives important in a business?
In a business when a number of brains are working together, there are always different views on a certain aspect, therefore aims and objectives are used to help them focus on one view on the aspect which either seems right or is right. Aims and Objectives help an organisation grow; it is used as a guideline, a plan and a goal. What the organisation is heading for and how it is heading there and ...view middle of the document...
Profit – Residual value gained from business operations after cutting out expenses such as stock cost etc.
Customer Satisfaction – Providing service to customers to their satisfaction level such as hygienically clean place or high quality food.
S M A R T
Before a business can set objectives it is important that they follow the SMART criteria.
• Specific – Detailed and Exact
• Measurable – Targets should be measurable
• Achievable – Something that can be achieved
• Realistic – Targets must be realistic, so that they can be met
• Time Specific – That can be achieved by a deadline
Aims & Objectives of McDonald’s’ – “it’s what I eat and what I do…I’m lovin’ it”
Plan – Their plan is to deepen their connection with the customer by providing great service ad experience “in every restaurant, every time.” Their usage of different activities allows McDonald’s and the Customers to have a relation between them.
• Use a Systems-based approach to understand how our supply chain impacts and is affected by the natural and social world and to help us find solutions.
• Maintain a long-term view when supply planning...