MKT 571 Week 6 Quiz UOP Course Tutorial
Which of the following refers to the ability to meet humanity's needs without harming future generations?
• Ecological footprinting
______ is an obligation to act in a way expected of a reasonable person.
Complete paper here MKT 571 Week 6 Quiz
Your firm has decided to enter the international market with your product called Trema, a combination of a pocket organizer and cell phone. Even though the product has been a huge success in the home country, market research suggests some changes may be required before it can be ...view middle of the document...
• marketing plan
• market-based scorecard analysis
• marketing audit
• marketing metric
Which of the following is true regarding a marketing audit?
• It focuses on analysis of those marketing activities that have failed to produce adequate results.
• It focuses on a firm’s macromarketing environment.
• It identifies the most-needed improvements and incorporates them into a corrective-action plan with short- and long-run steps.
• It relies on feedback from company managers for data and opinions.
To protect a creative work from being published in any other manner, a company or author would ____________ the material.
Download for answers MKT 571 Week 3 Quiz
Which characteristic of a marketing audit is described by the methodical evaluation of the macro- and micromarketing environments, objectives and strategies, system, and activities?
The marketing audit reviews six components of the overall marketing arena including the marketing environment, marketing strategy, marketing organization, marketing systems, marketing productivity and
• marketing mix
• marketing control
• marketing function
• marketing development
Which of the following is an example of a distribution metric used for measuring the performance of marketing plans?
• Effective reach
• Market share
• Customer acquisition
• Stock cover in days
Complete Answers here MKT 571 Week 4 Quiz
The purpose of profitability control is to
• evaluate and improve the spending efficiency and impact of marketing expenditures
• examine whether the company is pursuing its best opportunities with respect to markets, products, and channels
• understand the efficiency of the sales force, advertising, sales promotion, and distribution
• examine where the company is making and losing money
A marketing audit is typically best conducted by a(n)
• internal department
• outside consultant
• internal marketing executive
________ is the process by which firms assess the effects of their marketing activities and programs and make necessary changes and adjustments.
• Marketing implementation
• Market watch
• Marketing control
• Test marketing
Click here and download MKT 571 Week 5 Quiz
Which of the following is likely to be an...