MKT 571 Week 6 Quiz Latest UOP Assignment
1. Which of the following refers to the ability to meet humanity's needs without harming future generations?
• Ecological footprinting
2. ______ is an obligation to act in a way expected of a reasonable person.
To download the complete answer check MKT 571 Entire Course
3. Your firm has decided to enter the international market with your product called Trema, a combination of a pocket organizer and cell phone. Even though the product has been a huge success in the home country, market research suggests some changes may be required before ...view middle of the document...
Marketing effectiveness rating instruments and marketing audits are approaches to
• annual-plan control
• profitability control
• efficiency control
• strategic control
Want more details? Download now MKT 571 Individual Assignments
7. A ________ is a comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic examination of a company's or business unit's marketing environment, objectives, strategies, and activities, with a view to determining problem areas and opportunities and recommending a plan of action to improve the company's marketing performance.
• marketing plan
• market-based scorecard analysis
• marketing audit
• marketing metric
8. Which of the following is true regarding a marketing audit?
• It focuses on analysis of those marketing activities that have failed to produce adequate results.
• It focuses on a firm’s macromarketing environment.
• It identifies the most-needed improvements and incorporates them into a corrective-action plan with short- and long-run steps.
• It relies on feedback from company managers for data and opinions.
Download for answers MKT 571 Complete Course
9. To protect a creative work from being published in any other manner, a company or author would ____________ the material.
10. Which characteristic of a marketing audit is described by the methodical evaluation of the macro- and micromarketing environments, objectives and strategies, system, and activities?
Find the quiz answers here MKT 571 Week 6
11. The marketing audit reviews six components of the overall marketing arena including the marketing environment, marketing strategy, marketing organization, marketing systems, marketing productivity and
• marketing mix
• marketing control
• marketing function
• marketing development
12. Which of the following is an example of a distribution metric used for measuring the performance of marketing plans?
• Effective reach
• Market share
• Customer acquisition
• Stock cover in days
Complete Answers just a click away MKT 571 Complete Assignments
13. The purpose of profitability control is to
• evaluate and improve the spending efficiency and impact of marketing expenditures
• examine whether the company is pursuing its best opportunities with respect to markets, products, and channels
• understand the efficiency of the sales force, advertising, sales promotion, and distribution
• examine where the company is making and losing money
14. A marketing audit is typically best conducted by a(n)
• internal department
• outside consultant
• internal marketing executive