MKT 571 Week 3 Quiz Latest UOP Assignment
1. Most new-product activities are devoted to
• introducing backward integration
• changing the target markets
• improving existing products
• changing the existing market dynamics
2. Which of the following is the best example of a new-to-the-world product?
• Tata Motors, an Indian automobile company, acquires Jaguar to extend its business
• Kids-Med, a company that produces childcare products, launches a non-contact thermometer
• Walmart, the retail giant, opens new stores in an underdeveloped African country
• Pestorica, a publishing company, decides to launch a new sports magazine
To download the complete answer check ...view middle of the document...
Services high in ________ are those services that have characteristics the buyer normally finds hard to evaluate even after consumption.
• credence qualities
• trial qualities
• search qualities
• experience qualities
8. Happy Home Products produces detergents, toothpaste, bar soap, disposable diapers, and paper products. This company has a product ________ of five lines.
Download for answers MKT 571 Complete Course
9. Campbell Soups is a newly established company that specializes in preparing healthy but tasty food for children under the age of 5. It is incurring huge production costs, nonexistent profits, and slow sales growth. The company is in the ________ phase of its life cycle.
10. The five product levels constitute a ________. At each level more customer value is added.
• value grid
• demand chain
• business model
• customer-value hierarchy
Find the quiz answers here MKT 571 Week 3
11. A dance school in the Bronx teaches professional hip-hop and salsa. It is experiencing an increase in student admissions, which is leading to substantial improvement in profits. The school is going through the ________ phase of its life cycle.
12. Poga International, a multinational beverage corporation, identifies that one of its competitors is launching an apple flavored drink. The company decides to launch an apple flavor brand along with its competitor. What timing strategy is used here?
• Exchange entry
• Parallel entry
• Late entry
• First entry
Complete Answers just a click away MKT 571 Complete Assignments
13. Using the ________ level of the product hierarchy to market its soups, Campbell Soups feature the company name first, then the soup variety on their packaging.
14. It was sunny when Jenny went to class, but by the time class was over it was raining heavily, so Jenny stopped by the student store to buy an umbrella before she walked back to her dorm. In this case, the umbrella is an example of a(n) ________.
• emergency good
• heterogeneous shopping good
• specialty good
• impulse good
Quiz Answers just a click away MKT 571 Quiz
15. Which of the following is the level at...