• Aquafina is a brand of bottled water. It was first distributed in Wichita, Kansas in 1994, Aquafina is sold in 12-fluid ounce, 500-milliliter (16.9 fl oz), 20-ounce, 24-ounce, 1 liter, and 1.5-liter bottles.
• Aquafina was first launched in USA in the year 1994 and with its unique purification system and great taste, Aquafina soon became the best selling brand in the country.
• In India, Aquafina’s journey began with the Bombay launch in 1999 and it was rolled out nationally by the year 2000. On the strength of its brand appeal and distribution, Aquafina has become one of India's leading brands of bottled water in a relatively short span.
We seek to produce healthy financial rewards to investors as we provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in which we operate. And in everything we do, we strive for honesty, fairness and integrity."
"To build India’s leading total beverage company, delighting consumers by best meeting their everyday beverage needs, and stakeholders, by delivering performance with purpose, through our talented people."
Our Goal is to nourish consumers with a range of products that deliver great taste, convenience and affordability from simple treats to healthy offerings
• On February 26th, 2010, PepsiCo completed its mergers with PAS and PBG to strengthen its North American beverage business. PepsiCo, Inc. confirmed the completion of mergers with its two largest bottlers, The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc, and PepsiAmericas, Inc
• On November 30, 2000, Pepsi-Cola General Bottlers and PepsiAmericas, the second- and third-largest U.S.-based Pepsi bottlers, merged under the name PepsiAmericas to become the second-largest Pepsi-Cola anchor bottler in the world.
• On February 17, the bottlers were to be merged with PepsiCo's wholly-owned subsidiary Pepsi-Cola Metropolitan Bottling Company, Inc.
• PepsiAmericas' growth strategy, in 2004, the company purchased Central Investment Corporation, an acquisition that effectively expanded the PepsiAmericas' U.S. operations...