Exams conducted all over India for MBA admission(top 8)
1.CAT(Common Admission Test):
• The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a Computer Based Test in Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.
• The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) use the test as an important component in selecting students for the business administration programs.
2.MAT(Management Aptitude Test):
• Management Aptitude Test is both computer based and hand written ...view middle of the document...
Currently there are more than 60 Institutes accepting XAT Scores for their admission process.
2. SP Jain, Mumbai
3) XIMB, Bhubaneswar
4) GIM, Goa
5) LIBA Chennai(LOYOLA - Institute of Business Administration)
4. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude):
• Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is acommon written test for the admission processes of Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
• These institutes are either affiliated to SIEC Deemed University or approved by AICTE.
• SNAP Test is conducted under the aegis of SIEC Deemed University.
• There are four sections of the test, which are
1. General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning and Verbal Ability;
2. Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency;
3. General Awareness:
4. General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario and Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
• Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University, OR
• Diploma holders, (3 years diploma from recognized Polytechnic) with minimum 5 years supervisory experience after completion of diploma, OR
• International/SAARC students who have graduated from a recognized University.
5. ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions)
• ATMA is being conducted to enable students aspiring to join management courses in different institutes in India.
• Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is the national network of management schools.
• AIMS organises " AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)" a standard test for admission to postgraduate management programme ATMA approved by AICTE, is focused on the student.
• The question paper consists of 170 questions and is divided into six major area.
• It is designed to assess the aptitude for management education including verbal skills, quantitative skills and analytical reasoning of students.
• Colleges Accepting the ATMA Score
1. ACCMAN Institute of Management, Greater Noida
2. Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences, Bangalore
3. Alliance Business School, Bangalore
4. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies
5. Asian Institute of Management & Technology
• Eligibility Criteria
• The Minimum qualification required to attend the ATMA is graduation from any recognized institute. There is no...