Final Project Part 2-Marketing Plan
South University Online
Final Project Part 2- Marketing Plan
The Doggy Land Daycare marketing plan consist of all matters from pricing to implementation strategies. Utilizing a marketing dashboard will assist in understanding performances and assess the efficiency of a marketing plan. Budget estimates will include estimated forecasted sales, direct cost of sales and the marketing expense budget.
I. Pricing Strategy
Doggy Day Land will utilize premium pricing/differentiating strategy to encourage great perception to the buyers. This is because the buyers will regardless that ...view middle of the document...
67 customers needed to break-even
III. Distribution Strategy
Partnering up with another company in which their customers need your service such as a pet store or a veterinarian office. This would help Doggy Day Land acquire new customers. Also spending a little on creating a user friendly web site that offers a discount coupon for new customers. Posting business advertising cards in convenient locations where the most people go (Kotler, 2011).
IV. Promotion Strategy
1. Advertising - is one of the most successful elements of the promotional mix. Utilizing as many sources as possible that the company can afford. Creating an interactive web site that the potential consumers could get a virtual reality tour to see exactly what the company has to offer as well as the settings. Distributing flyers and business cards to all the local veterinarian offices as well pet supply stores. Then to seek out the upper class consumers leave cards at places like country clubs, yacht clubs, and golf courses. These are the consumers who would pay higher prices for a loving caring environment to leave their pets.
2. Public Relations - This can be accomplished by participating and sponsoring pet adoptions through the local animal shelters. Donate or hold fundraisers where proceeds would go to local animal shelters.
3. Sales Promotion - Have coupons available on web site and pamphlets left at above locations for a free day for first time customers. Provide new customers a t-shirt for them and their dog with logo printed on them.
4. Personal Selling - Personal selling will be done all personal whenever they are approached by a potential customer. The staff will be provide a go to guide to explain in detail all the daycare has to offer.
5. Direct Marketing - This will be accomplished by having the flyers strategically placed in various locations that the target market will definitely see. The company will also create a grand opening flyer that will be sent through bulk mail to reach the maximum number of consumers possible within the tri-city area.
6. Interactive Marketing – The company web site will conquer this objective of the promotional mix....