V. Marketing Plan
In this chapter is marketing plan of the Company XY. It is a description of its competitors, the demand for the service, and the strengths and weaknesses from a market standpoint of both the business and its competitors. In more detail, the field of activity, potential customers, the location, the operating markets and the business level is clarified. After chapter five, the operational plan will be explained.
1. Market description
To start, the Company XY is doing business in the fashion branch. In more detail, the business acts in the online-renting sector for fashion accessories like handbags/ clutches, belts and sunglasses.
Hungary is a landlocked country in ...view middle of the document...
Global Customer Acquision http://www.mvfglobal.com/hungary
factors Strengths Weaknesses
• Brand famous names of products
• Unique alliances with other businesses (brand shops)
• Online location (easy to remain in touch and build relationships with customers (Email, SMS, Facebook)
• Doesn’t need heavy, sophisticated equipment
• Low cost to maintain and enhance the site, social site page
• Use existing distribution networks (DHL, FedEx)
• All items have low delivery cost, because they are not heavy
• Not mass production
• Highly visible website • Narrow product line
• Insufficient financial resources to fund any changes we would like to make
• Unrecognizable brand of company
• Inexperienced managers
• Possibility of theft or damage to items
• No consumer base
factors Opportunities Threats
• Hungarian market has not been yet fulfilled
• Can expand our product range (new items)
• Can expand your customer base (Geographically, gender or through new products)
• Consumers have a choice to use a substitute product (buy or use another service)
• The needs of our consumers are changing
• Competitors can offer similar service quickly
• Tariff increase delivery
• Insurance costs increasing
• Income levels will rise and people could buy luxury
Our company is a service of convenient and fast online rental luxury, designed items, which provides warm service for our customers. The way customer can make the order is to follow our web site, where everyone can find all up-to-date goods. Our company's core business strategy is to combine exceptional and knowledgeable customer service with quality stylish merchandise. And in turn, we'll provide an enjoyable, convenient online “shopping” experience for our customers. XY's mission is to offer women a wide selection of fashionable, figure-flattering items (handbags, belts and sunglasses) from the most famous and expensive designers.
It is easy way of being fashionable, which by the way saving your time.
4. The benefits of service
After SWOT analysis we can determine main benefits of service.
Nowadays is really important to run with the times. People become more busy all the time, they earn money 24 hours. So shopping for them is wasting time. For such people our service is good alternative, because we are providing it online and use fast delivering system (DHL, FedEx), which can be sent to any place (home, work place).
The goal of women all over the world is to be the most beautiful. Fashion let them chance to excel. It so happens that everything that is considered the most fashionable is really expensive. So, our service suggests another way to be the most fashionable and precious without spending a lot of money.
Fashion is fast going part of our life. If you are really following it, you cannot take the bag from...