True/Make True: Answer these questions.
* QuickBooks 2014 Student Trial Edition can only run on personal computers with the Windows Vista operating systems.
-Quickbooks can run on personal computers through windows 7,8 and 9
* QuickBooks 2014 Student Trial Edition can be installed on both individual and computer lab computers.
-The Student Trial Edition has limited use and cannot be networked in computer labs. Schools must purchase and install Quickbooks 2014 licenses for their classrooms or computer labs.
* If QuickBooks is registered, the Help menu shows Register QuickBooks.
-If ...view middle of the document...
-Frequent saving or backing up of company data is a good business practice. Authors suggest you backup to an USB flash drive. Never leave the computer lab without first backing up your data to external media, for example your USB flash drive. Saving or backing up to external media such as a USB drive minimizes risk!!!
* The new company that you created is a sole proprietorship.
* The new company that you created accepts credit cards.
-does not accept credit cards
* The new company that you created prints checks
10.The software included with the book does not have a time limit.
-Quickbooks 2014 student trial edition will operate for 140 days after registering the software on a single computer.
* How do you locate information about whether or not your software is registered?
-You can verify that your copy of Quickbooks is registered by pressing the F2 function key when Quickbooks is open. The Product Information window appears and displays either REGISTERED or UNREGISTERED.
* How long do you have to register the software?
* After registering the software, what is the time period for accessing the QuickBooks Accountant 2014 student trial edition software included with the textbook?