OUTLINE OF THE SCIENCE INVESTIGATORY PROJECT
COVER PAGE /TITLE PAGE ( first sheet ) ALL
ACKNOWLEGEMENT ( second sheet ) Yr. 9 & 10
DEDICATION ( third sheet ) Yr. 10
TABLE OF CONTENTS ( fourth sheet or more) ALL
LIST OF TABLES ( fifth sheet ) optional
ABSTRACT ( Year 9 & 10 ) Yr. 9 & 10
A. Background of the Study
*Talk about your topic.
*Why did you choose that topic?
*Cite the sources
*Present tense, 5-6 pages
B. Statement of the Problem
...view middle of the document...
Method of Research
B. Method of Collecting Data
Materials & Procedure
C. Sampling Design (pictures)
IV PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
Presentation of Data (tabular, graphical, textual)
Analysis of Data
Interpretation of Data
*What conclusion can you derive from the study?
(Go over your Problem)
*As much as possible, answer all questions in your problem.
*Go over your hypothesis and give your conclusion.
*What do you recommend based on the study?
THINGS TO OBSERVE IN YOUR SCIENCE INVESTIGATORY PROJECT
1. Use a formal font/type face and regular font size: Tahoma, size: 11.
2. Use ONLY black ink
3. Use a plain white short bond paper.
4. Use 1 1/2 inch margin-top and left, 1 inch in the bottom and right side.
5. Chapters 1-V should be double-spaced.
6. Indent the beginning of a paragraph 5 spaces from the left margin.
1. The final paper of each chapter per quarter will be submitted in a transparent/clear folder. Make sure that you have a copy of the whole study.
1. Page numbers should be in Arabic numerals starting from the second page down to the last entry of chapter VI.