1.0 IDENTIFY PROBLEM
The problem that the Lancer Gallery facing is, whether they want to remain as a seller of authentic artifacts or accept the offer from the mass merchandise department store chain in wish they want to market the lancer gallery artifact.
2.0 ENUMERATE PROBLEM
The lancer gallery is among a few suppliers that exist in the market that supply the only authentic product. The controllable factor that they are facing is, in the term of product itself where they are facing the problem to get the authentic artifacts. The difficulty to get the authentic products has force them to do several ...view middle of the document...
This is mainly because of the governmental factor in which they are unable to control it. So, these South American artifacts aren’t always easy to get and the political situation in Africa is limiting the Lancer gallery supply
3.0 CONSIDER RELEVANT INFORMATION
* They sell an authentic product, which is hard to find at the places other than Lancer gallery.
* The limited availability of supply for the authentic artifacts from South
* Decreasing revenue, which is Lancer gallery gross margin slip in recent years due to aggressive competitive bidding by others.
* They get offer from Mass merchandise department store chain concerning
the possibility of carrying a complete line of Lancer products and particularly a full assortment of authentic items. This move will bring in at least $4million to the Lancer gallery revenue.
* Increasing competitors in whom now they have 11 major competitors compared to 5 major...