Journal Entry 6
1. Victim Language
1.If traffic wasn't so bad i wouldn’t
get to work so late.
2.No one in my family is good with
numbers - No wonder I can't ever
balance my register.
3.If I ask my supervisor to repeat her instructions she'll think I’m dumb.
4.This class hasn't done anything to help me pick a good career.
5.My co-worker has a real attitude. There's no way we can work on this project together.
6.I wish I was better at interviewing, but I’m just too shy.
7.How could I show up for work after the fight I had with my girlfriend.?
8.I'll try to see if I could find someone to interview who works in the career im interested in.
9.The new software program is too ...view middle of the document...
If they’d do something about the parking on campus, I wouldn’t be late so often.
2. I’m failing my online class because the site is too impossible to navigate.
3. I’m too shy to ask questions in class even when I’m confused.
4. She’s a lousy instructor. That’s why I failed the first test.
5. I hate group projects because people are lazy and I always end up doing most of the work.
6. I wish I could write better, but I just can’t.
7. My friend got me so angry that I can’t even study for the exam.
8. I’ll try to do my best this semester.
9. The financial aid form is too complicated to fill out.
10. I work nights so I didn’t have time to do the assignment
1. If I got to campus a little earlier I’d have time to find parking, and make it to class on time.
2. If I view a tutorial online about my class website, or spend some extra time navigating it, I can excel in my online class.
3. If I work up the courage to ask questions in class I might be helping out other students who are too shy to ask.
4. I may have failed my first test, but if I find my own ways to learn the material, I can study and ace all my tests
5. If I don’t want to get stuck with all the work in a group project, I can assign everybody tasks so that we all do an equal amount of work.
6. If I...