The Re quest for Proposal is to change the old office phone system to a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service for a small company with approximately 50 employees with approximately over 700 accounts. The clients currently call in orders using the existing traditional public switched telephone network (PSTN). The Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology will have an established voice communication and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks where the orders can be processed at a cost savings.
The group of technologies: IP telephony, Internet telephony, voice over broadband (VoBB), broadband telephony, IP ...view middle of the document...
The VoIP Hardware devices needed to replace the existing system.
5. A defined timeline to transition the existing system to VoIP.
6. The cost savings once the VoIP is implemented.
7. The VoIP service providers.
8. A comprehensive training manual detailing out the new system and the new features to conduct business.
9. A tutorial with hands on equipment training to ensure the staff understands the new system.
10. An electronic training program that will track completion of the training to ensure all the staff understands the new system.
The required vendor proposal must include the following: (1) a security plan which defines the Firewalls that will block invasive or intrusive traffic. (2) Plan to mitigate physical DoS attacks, strict physical security schemes should be implemented with restricted areas, access control, locks and additional recommendations. (3) Software and Hardware requirements. (4) Power requirements.
Vendor must include the specifications for the PSTN integration, Local number portability (LNP) and Mobile number portability (MNP). In addition, provide specifications on the setup of a local VoIP network PBX or...