Perceived Negative Effects of Being Irregular to the Academic performance
by jerrald gotangogan on 2 October 2014
Transcript of Perceived Negative Effects of Being Irregular to the Academi
Perceived Negative Effects of Being Irregular to the Academic Performance of PLM Architecture Students
CHAPTER 1 :
Problem and Its Background
The Study seeks to:
Identify the reasons of being Irregular.
Identify the effects of being Irregular to the academic concentration of students.
Provide recommendation on the result of the study.
The study is to conducted to raise awareness of the irregular student's life concentrating on their academic performances.
The sucess of this study will also ...view middle of the document...
D. in Biological Science (candidate)
University of Santo Tomas, Graduate School
University of Santo Tomas
Thesis: “Chemical Control of Fungi Infesting Easel Oil Paintings at
University of Santo Tomas Museum of Arts and Sciences”
Italian Scholarship Grant
Restoration and Conservation of Artworks Attacked by Biological Agents
Istituto Centrale Per Il Restauro, Rome, Italy (January 1-June 30, 2004)
University of Santo Tomas
Professional Teaching Certification Program (Major in Biological Science)
Caloocan City Polytechnic College
Instructor 5, CFAD, IPEA, Pharmacy, CTHM, University of Santo Tomas
Subjects taught: Organic Chemistry lab., Statistics, College Algebra,
Algebra with Trigonometry, Business Math, Physics,
Plane & Solid Geometry, Environmental Science, Biology
Part Time Instructor, Our Lady of Perpetual Help College, Manila
Subjects taught: Food Microbiology (Lecture and Laboratory)
Part Time Instructor, St. Paul’s College, Quezon City
Subjects taught: Lec. & Lab: General Microbiology, Biochemistry, Microtechnique
Part Time Instructor, Unciano Colleges and General Hospital, Inc., Manila
Subjects taught: Lec. & Lab: General Microbiology and Parasitology, Inorganic Chemistry,
Comparative Anatomy, Botany, Organic Chemistry, General Zoology,
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Editor and Professional Consultant, MET Publishing House, Manila
• Microbiologist, Silver Swan Manufacturing Inc.,Panghulo, Malabon
• Biochemist, Watercare Philippines, Inc., Valenzuela City
• Food Production Researcher(Mushroom Culture), TWH, Inc., Cainta Rizal
• Review Director for LET, Center for Educational Excellence, Inc.
• Project Consultant on “Biodeterioration of Artworks”, Paper Conservation Laboratory, Archives Dept., Arzobispado de Manila
Projects: Conservation of paintings by Fernando Amorsolo, Botong Francisco,
Ben Cab, Cezar Legaspi, Simon Flores, Betsy Westerndorp
• Licensure Exams For Teachers (LET) Reviewer at:
- Malabon City University,MET Review Center, UST-College of Education, Caloocan Polytechnic College, Trinity College, & Center for Educational Excellence Inc.
AWARDS AND HONORS
10th Placer (85.60%), Licensure Examinations for Teachers (LET)
Full College Scholarship by Lourdes Reyes Foundation
Professional Civil Service Examinations, weighted ave: 86.49%
Valedictorian, High School
Certificate of Appreciation as resource...