Tell us about yourself.
I am a military veteran retired from the Army with over 23 years experience Finance, Resource Management and Human Resources. I hold a Masters degree in Human Relations. I have excellent customer service skills. I have great people skills, I know how to communicate both written and orally. I study hard. I work hard and I am smart thinker, I can work well with others.
1. Describe a typical workday in your previous position.
Currently I work in the Army General Staff, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1; I am personally responsible for packages referred to as MDEPS. I ensure proper requirement for funding Army Civilian and Military Education
2. What are your current duties?
3. Monitor MDEPS
4. You've ...view middle of the document...
12. What are your plans for future? Remain in the Federal Government system until retirement, because I like it.
13. Tell me about a project that you have completed in your current job. Defense Travel System, Ceremonies coordinator, congressional actions POM
14. What salary are you looking for? Concerned about job satisfaction oppose to salary. However I would like to excel and be comfortable and content work environment
15. Tell me about your experience in preparing presentations with PowerPoint. Numerous
16. Tell me about your ability to communicate with different people and departments? Excellent hired because of great skill and attitude
17. We are looking for someone who is willing to “wear many hats”. How does this fit with your job search? Definitely
18. Do you have anything to add? Questions
Talking walking cover sheets
What do you know about military compensations and entitlements?
How do you deal with change
Force management-Changes to the compensation system should be linked to Force Management goals. Recruiting and Retention. Better reward and shape the force.
Flexibility- The compensation system should be able to adjust quickly
Simplication-do not make it difficult to understand, manage or understand
Systems approach-Analyze completely quickly AC-RC-NG
Choice, volunteerism and market based compensation-individual members, making policy, provide choices-keep in mind that we are an all volunteer force….market based
Efficiency-least costly way should be chosen, current cash, particularly problem,
Cost transparency and visibility