THE LITTLE STAR KINDERGARTEN
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
• COMPANY PROFILES
• KEY FUNCTION
• HUMAN RESOURCE PROJECTION PLAN
• 5 YEARS PLAN
• JOB DESCRIPTION
• TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Prepared by : YONG SIEK WOON ( JENY) ID: 128
Human Resources Management is a strategy that maximizes return on investment in the organization’s human capital and minimizes financial risk. This organize framework introduce to an organization the process of implementing and completing the functions of planning, ...view middle of the document...
The early preschool education systems is the core foundation to integrate and educate children to grow up as democratic citizens who contribute to our societies, know how to get along with others, and engage in lifelong learning, .This organized framework will mole the children to comprehend the “ One Malaysia” concept and prepare them to
participate in an increasingly global society.
DEFINITION OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The definition of human resource management emphasizes the sphere of influence to
encompass 'the strategic approach to manpower management in an organization'. The
process calls for a coherent objective to retain and increase employee head-count, any
organization's most valued asset. This specialized study and application has come in the
wake of realization that the employees of an organization, individually and collectively,
are the main contributors to the achievement of business objectives. The management of
people hired by an organization involves employing people, designing and developing
related resources and most importantly, utilizing and compensating their services to
optimize business profitability via employee performance.
The implementation of the Human Resource Management skill for The Little Star Kindergarten is vital to ensure the kindergarten is:
• Operate followed the government’s labor laws and regulations
• Maintain the good ethical business practices
• Running the kindergarten with net cost
• To maximizes productivity and profits
• Provide training and development for employees to motivate and maintain their strong commitment to the job
KEY FUNCTION OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Human Resource Management involves the development of the administrative management skill and handles the well-being of all employees within an organization. Employee retention ratio is directly proportionate to the manner in which the employees are treated, in return for their imparted skills and experience. A Human Resource Manager, also the principal of the kindergarten, ideally empowers inter-departmental employee relationships and nurtures scope for down-the-rung employee communication at various levels. The Human Resource Department is responsible for the development and application of ongoing research on strategic advances while hiring, terminating and training staff.
The important key functions for the Human Resource Management Department in The Little Star Kindergarten are :
• Apply the interdisciplinary examination and assessment for all the teachers and employees.
• To carry out the future expansion plan by applying strategic planning, tactical planning and operational planning methods.
• To attract and retain talent
• To develop skills and competencies of the teachers and other staffs
• To promote team spirit and improve job satisfaction
• To develop and...