This is an outline of the three-step writing process, which should apply to your analysis of a case study. Answer the case questions related to each step directly on this form. For the three-step process questions, you may use short phrases and sentences for your answers. Then add a page break, and write your response as directed in the case study and save the document as one file.
A. Analyze the Situation
1. What is your general purpose? The general purpose of planning is to inform, persuade or to collaborate with the audience. The general purpose determines the appropriate degree of the audience participation and the amount of control you ...view middle of the document...
8. What are their reactions likely to be to your message? Their reactions to my message will be a better understanding of my topic or I informed or persuaded my audiences about the facts or opinion on my topic.
B. Gather Information
9. What information do your readers need to receive? After you have determined whom your audience are, one way to test your message is by using the journalistic approach. You should check to see whether your message answer who, what, when, where, why, and how.
10. What facts must you gather in order to create an effective message? You must check to ensure that the information is accurate, ethical, and pertinent.
C. Select the Right Medium
11. What medium were you told to use in the explanation of the task at the end of your resume or case? The medium we used at the end of my resume was the electronic versions of written media.
12. If you used a different medium, why did you? I didn’t use a different medium because the written medium was required
D. Organize the Information
13. What is your main idea or career focus? My main idea is to gather information on health care administration and inform my audience on the importance of being in the health care field.
14. Will you use the direct or indirect approach? Indirect Approach
15. Why are you using the approach you chose? I will use the indirect approach because I think the audience will have a positive altitude about the information they are about to receive.
E. Adapt to Your Audience
16. How will you show sensitivity to your audience's needs? I will show sensitivity to my audience needs by asking if they understand the material and if they had any experience and what are they.
17. How much credibility do you already have with your audience? I’m confident in my subject matter and I’m able to answer mostly all questions pertaining to my topic. If I’m unable to answer the questions, I will refer them to someone who can answer.
18. How will you establish the additional credibility you need? ...