Recruiting Document |
For Middle Managers in Mashhad, Iran |
Business Communications (1) |
Team 5 黄淑嘉 1130600046 Amber 林炫孜 1103600074 Maggie 曲有为 1130600104 Viya 王希瑜 1130600137 Christina 杨雪礼 1130600165 Sophia |
1 Introduction 2
2 Company Profile 2
2.1 Company Overview 2
2.2 Company Mission 3
2.3 Company Business 3
2.3.1 Passenger Transportation 3
2.3.2 Freight Transportation 3
2.3.3 Other Business 4
3 Recruitment 4
3.1 Working Background 4
3.1.1 Iran 4
3.1.2 Mashhad 4
3.1.3 Guangshen Railway 5
...view middle of the document...
2 Company Mission
Our mission is to provide passengers with the high-quality services, stick to the people-oriented value and a good faith business philosophy.
2.3 Company Business
2.3.1 Passenger Transportation
Passenger transportation is the basic business of GSRC.
1) With advanced servant value and facilities, we aim to be a safe, comfortable, fast and convenient means for the passengers.
2) The two rail lines we’ve constructed hold the largest passenger transportation in China.
3) Our bullet trains represent the highest railway service in China.
4) Our railway network spreads among Chinese provinces and largely promote the regional economic development.
5) We have advanced marketing method and rich social resource. We make ticket ordering easily available in every corner of a city.
2.3.2 Freight Transportation
Freight transportation is another important business of GSRC.
1) GSRC plays an important role in the domestic transportation industry and continuously expands its business.
2) GSRC owns a completed series of freight facilities and has competitive advantages in long distance transportation in China.
3) GSRC carries out freight computerized ticking system to improve the efficiency, security and quality.
2.3.3 Other Business
GSRC’s other businesses include the sale of materials and supplies, maintenance of trains, services of on-board catering, operations of restaurants, hotels and warehouses, and other businesses related to railway transportation (Guangshen railway co.,ltd., 2009.)
On 1st January 2013, GSRC has purchased the operating rights of the Bafgh-Mashhad railway in Iran. Our company locates in Mashhad. Now we need to recruit both marketing and human resource managers.
3.1 Working Background
The blessed geographical position makes Iran a commercial and political center among other middle-eastern countries. According to Railway Industrial Plan of Iran, the volume of goods transported will reach 30% of the total volume of that in the nation (Lu, 2011.) Besides, following reasons also state that freight transport is crucial to Iran:
1) Iran lacks of airlines and other suitable ground transportation: Railway transportation is safer than other types of transportation means, and has a lower accident rate.
2) It costs less to perform the daily operations.
3) It can carry a high volume of cargo than other types of transportation means.
So the developing prospect is bright in Iran.
Mashhad has unique position, advantaged development content, and wide development space. Based on the following relief map, Mashhad has 3 major railway lines named Teharn-Mashhad railway, Mashhad-Bafgh railway and Mashhad-Sarakins railway, with 1,891 km length in total.
Two railroads are under constructed: one is derived from Mashhad-Bafq railway connecting to Afghanistan and another one is derived from Tearn-Mashhad railway connecting to the Caspian seaport. So...