Graduate Student Worker (GSW) Policies, Rules and Responsibilities |
Please read over the following information and sign below to indicate that you have read the information and agree to adhere to the policies, rules and responsibilities.
1. In compliance with revised Institute policy, all Saunders College of Business Graduate Assistantships (GA) have been converted to Graduate Student Worker (GSW) positions. All GSW positions will be paid on an hourly basis. Stipend based payroll no longer exists.
2. All GSW positions are made at the time of acceptance into the MBA or MS Programs. These awards are non-negotiable.
3. GSWs must contact the faculty or ...view middle of the document...
GSWs may be required to support more than one individual depending on the number of faculty and administrators requiring assistance.
9. GSWs must be available to complete their weekly work assignment within the Saunders College of Business’ standard working hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
When necessary, however, work may be performed between the hours of 8am-10pm. GSWs cannot work between 10:01pm – 7:59am and are not expected to work on weekends or holidays.
10. GSWs are required to use the KRONOS time clock system to record time. Please refer to the document “Recording Time Worked” for more information.
11. GSWs are expected to work for the full 11 week quarter.
12. GSWs may be exposed to a large volume of confidential information from many sources (written, verbal and computer generated). The student is required to maintain the confidentiality of any information to which they may be exposed. Failure to maintain confidentiality may mean immediate loss of the assistantship and the associated scholarship. A signed Confidentiality Statement is required.
13. If the work load assigned to a GSW is consistently more or less than the number of hours required of the GSW, it is the responsibility of the GSW to discuss...