GM520 Midterm Exam Study Guide
YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
1. The midterm exam is "open book, open notes." The maximum time you can spend in the exam is 2 hours, 30 minutes. If you have not clicked the Submit For Grade button by then, you will be automatically exited from the exam. In the midterm exam environment, the Windows clipboard is disabled, and so you will not be able to copy exam questions or answers to or from other applications.
2. You should click the Save Answers button in the exam frequently.
This helps prevent connection timeouts that might occur with certain Internet Service Providers, and also minimizes lost answers in the event of connection problems. If your ...view middle of the document...
You can use bullets where appropriate (i.e. listing elements, defenses, or steps.) Ensure you analyze and give reasons for answers as partial credit is given even if the answer is wrong.
* Remember always use proper citation when quoting other sources! Place any quoted or borrowed material (even a short phrase)in quotation marks with the source (URL, author/date/page #) immediately following the end of the passage. Even cite paraphrased information. Quoted or paraphrased material should not dominate a student’s work; use it sparingly to support your own thoughts, ideas, and examples. Failure to properly cite material can jeopardize a passing grade on the exam. Your work may be submitted to turnitin.com, an online plagiarism checking service.
Some of the key study areas are as follows: (while these are key areas remember that the exam is comprehensive for all the assigned course content and this study guide may not be all inclusive.)
* Areas that were discussed in the threads;
* Homework Assignments will also be prime targets for revisiting.
* These TCO’s and the bullets underneath each one:
A | Given an organizational requirement to conform business practices to both the law and best ethical practices, apply appropriate ethical theories to shape a business decision. * Schools of thought * Ethical dilemma resolution models |
B | Given instances of federal regulation of business and commercial practices, determine the constitutional and regulatory bases for such regulation, and formulate a strategy by which an impacted business can influence or contest regulating outcomes. * Administrative...