1 min statement:
The United States should not take aggressive and immediate action to show global warming. Any environmental change should have both positive benefits and negative effects. For example, theory predicts and observations confirm that human-induced warming takes place primarily in winter, lengthening the growing season. Satellite measurements now show that the planet is greener than it was before it warmed. There were two periods of global warming in the last century. The first ended around 1940 and was caused by the sun's warming up. Temperatures then cooled slightly, until the early 1970's, before warming again. In the first warming, 45 percent of Kilimanjaro's ice cap disappeared. When the planet subsequently cooled, it lost another 21 percent. In the recent warming, another 12 percent has gone, the slowest ...view middle of the document...
In addition, it makes the density of carbon dioxide is higher, and the water vapor in air will increase. Therefore, global warming is good for the agricultural development.
3. People who died in the cold wave is more than died heat wave
1. For the past decade, the average of global temperature was fluctuating in 0.6 degree Celsius, it is a normal phenomenon.
2. The main reason of global warming is the solar radiation is increasing, but the affects for the humanity is limited.
3. Global warming is not an origin from carbon dioxide, because water vapor is the main greenhouse gas (60%-70%), but carbon dioxide has 26% only.
4. People said there are some methods can reduce greenhouse gas, but in face it will increase greenhouse gas, such as biofuel.
Substantiating and Defending my own view:
I think global warming not rise up the global temperature. Summer in Alaska, the whole day is light; winter in Alaska, the whole day is dark. In the day of desert, the weather is extremely hot but at night, the weather is extremely cold. If global warming really rises up the global temperature, then the desert will not have this phenomenon. I believe that global warming is not an environmental problem. I think that the recent increase in the temperature is no cause of alarm. According to the fact, there are 150 people died in cold wave in South Asian in 2003, and only 40 people died in heat wave in Pakistan in 2007. It shows heat wave is better than cold wave. Global warming is good for the ecosystem, according to the history of geological history, it records the temperature in around 26 degrees Celsius is the best because people do not have to turn on the cooler or heater, and it save much energy.