ERouting EIGRP PT Practice SBA
A few things to keep in mind while completing this activity:
1. Do not use the browser Back button or close or reload any Exam windows during the exam.
2. Do not close Packet Tracer when you are done. It will close automatically.
3. Click the Submit Assessment button to submit your work.
In this Packet Tracer Practice Skills-based Assessment, you will:
* complete the configuration of a partially configured network
* establish connectivity to the West Region and the Internet through the use of static and dynamic routing
* verify connectivity
Device | Interface | Address | Subnet Mask | Default Gateway ...view middle of the document...
Enable Telnet and console line logins and use the following password: cisco.
Configure the banner message-of-the-day as Authorized access only!
b. Using the Addressing Table, configure and activate all the necessary interfaces on E-Branch2.
c. Configure correct host IP addressing.
Configure EPC2 with the last IP address in the subnet.
Configure EPC4 with the last IP address in the subnet.
Step 2: Discover the Network.
a. Explore the network to determine the IP address of the serial interface that EastHQ uses to connect to E-Branch2.
b. Remotely access EastHQ.
Step 3: Configure Static and Default Routing.
a. Configure connectivity to the West Region.
Configure a static route on EastHQ to the entire West Region. The West Region uses the 172.16.100.0/24 address space. Use the next-hop address argument.
Configure a default route on EastHQ to send to the Internet all other traffic for destinations that are not found in the EastHQ routing table. Use the exit interface argument.
b. Verify static and default routing.
Step 4: Configure EIGRP Routing.
Configure EIGRP on EastHQ, E-Branch1, and E-Branch2.
a. Use AS number 100.
b. Do not advertise the network...