PROPOSAL FOR CRM IMPLEMENTATION
What is CRM? 3
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems helps businesses to manage customer interactions more effectively and efficiently. CRM enables businesses to understand their customer’s needs and formulate the businesses strategies with careful analysis.
This paper outlines a proposal for the management in implementing a successful CRM model in WeCare Hospital, firstly giving an insight in to why businesses needs to move from business centric to customer centric way of doing business and secondly, identifying the importance to shift from the traditional CRM ...view middle of the document...
Which in turn creates satisfied customers giving opportunity to increase revenue and maximizing profitability.
CRM's goal is to helps business use technology and human resources to gain insight into the behavior of customers and the value of those customers. The importance of CRM can be identified as;
* It enables the business to acquire real time information of the customers enabling to serve better
* Helps to cross selling products more effectively and quickly
* helping sales staff close deals faster
* retaining existing customers and discovering new ones
* A CRM system consists of a historical view and analysis of all the acquired or to be acquired customers. This helps in reduced searching and correlating customers and to foresee customer needs effectively and increase business.
* CRM contains each and every bit of details of a customer, hence it is very easy for track a customer accordingly and can be used to determine which customer can be profitable and which not.
* In CRM system, customers are grouped according to different aspects according to the type of business they do or according to physical location and are allocated to different customer managers often called as account managers. This helps in focusing and concentrating on each and every customer separately.
* A CRM system is not only used to deal with the existing customers but is also useful in acquiring new customers. The process first starts with identifying a customer and maintaining all the corresponding details into the CRM system which is also called an ‘Opportunity of Business’. The Sales and Field representatives then try getting business out of these customers by sophistically following up with them and converting them into a winning deal. All this is very easily and efficiently done by an integrated CRM system.
* The strongest aspect of Customer Relationship Management is that it is very cost-effective. The advantage of decently implemented CRM system is that there is very less need of paper and manual work which requires lesser staff to manage and lesser resources to deal with. The technologies used in implementing a CRM system are also very cheap and smooth as compared to the traditional way of business.
* All the details in CRM system is kept centralized which is available anytime on fingertips. This reduces the process time and increases productivity.
* Efficiently dealing with all the customers and providing them what they actually need increases the customer satisfaction. This increases the chance of getting more business which ultimately enhances turnover and profit.
If the customer is satisfied they will always be loyal to you and will remain in business forever resulting in increasing customer base and ultimately enhancing net growth of business.
Dimensions of CRM
According to Swift (2001, p.12), Parvatiyar and Sheth (2001, p.5) and Kracklauer, Mills and...