Critical Thinking Paper Instructions
Before you begin writing your paper, you should first consider which formatting style that you will be using. In this course, we allow you to choose the one that you are more familiar with, or the one that will ultimately be the style most often used within your major. (See Formatting Style document)
This is a research paper, not a Discussion Board Forum, so it is expected that your paper will be formatted and cited using one of the following styles: current APA, MLA, or Turabian format.
1. Cover page – This is the first page to be included in your paper (based on the formatting style that you will be using, see the sample ...view middle of the document...
v. Use academic sources for your paper. (For example, do not include blogs, social media, opinion pages, or Wikipedia.)
vi. At least 2 of the sources must be outside of the materials used in this course (this would include the Bible, any required reading or videos, and the required textbooks).
i. Use correct APA, MLA, or Turabian style.
* Fulfill all of the requirements as listed above.
* Select 1 of the following worldviews (Secular Humanism, Hinduism, Buddhism, or Islam) that have been considered in the course content.
* Identify the worldview that you have selected on your Title page (APA, MLA, or Turabian).
* Using course content and additional sources outside of the course, complete the following:
Note: This is a “Critical Thinking” assignment so you must go beyond just giving factual content, and demonstrate your comprehension of the material. To accomplish this, the assignment will be asking you to “compare and contrast” your selected worldview (Secular Humanism, Hinduism, Buddhism, or Islam) with the biblical worldview.
* Compare: To speak of or represent as similar; to liken.
* Contrast: To set in opposition … in order to show strikingly their different qualities or characteristics, and compare their superiorities or defects.
In your paper, you must follow the outline and answer the questions below.
How would the worldview that you selected answer these 5 worldview questions:
1. The Question of...