Class of 2015
Core Board Application
Due before Wednesday, September 4, 2013, at 11:59 p.m.
All Core Board Representatives will:
* Represent our Program and University communities to the best of their abilities at all times.
* Serve as mentors, resources and liaisons for our constituencies: students, administration, and faculty.
* Effectively communicate with and on behalf of their Core.
* Encourage and support the development of their Core and Class communities.
* Foster the development and implementation of student-led initiatives.
* Work as a strong team within each Core, across Cores and throughout the community.
* Encourage and facilitate ...view middle of the document...
* Facilitate creation of student study groups and student-led review sessions.
Career Core Rep
* Act as primary point of contact for Career Services staff, Dean Fraser, and MGSA VP Career Development (currently Timothy Cheung).
* Collaborate regularly with staff and MGSA VP Career Development.
* Assist Career Services with data collection.
* Facilitate constructive communication amongst students and Career Services.
* Discuss and elevate career questions and/or concerns to Career Services.
* Facilitate career and club Core announcements.
* Organize Core career goal/resource data.
* Create and maintain list of Core club/organization career reps.
Community Core Rep
* Act as primary point of contact for Administration (Dean Fraser and Janella Chiang) and MGSA VP Community (currently Lauren Klein).
* Collaborate regularly with MGSA VP Community and Administration.
* Help facilitate, support, and participate in community events to build Marshall, Class and core camaraderie.
* Plan Core events. Collaborate with peers and other Core...